Experience the cutting edge of web browsing with Samsung’s fastest, smoothest, safest web browser for Android. Streamlined searching, enhanced security and ad-blocker compatibility makes this Samsung’s best Android browser yet. And with full optimization for Gear VR, you can download the future of web browsing straight to your phone.
Our fastest Android browser
Samsung Internet uses the built-in features of your device for the fastest download speed, without the battery drain.
Declutter with ad block
Samsung Internet Browser has ad-block compatibility. Install third party apps to browse the web with less clutter, saving you time, data and battery.
Security and privacy
Keep your information safe and sound with the Samsung Internet browser. Secret Mode never reveals your browsing data, while biometric authentication provides another level of protection. As well as search engines like Google and Bing, the privacy-focused DuckDuckGo is also available, making it easy to keep your browsing secure.
Ultra Power Saving Mode
Samsung Galaxy devices provide an ultra power saving mode and emergency mode for prolonged battery life. Samsung Internet is the only web browser that can be used in these modes. 360˚ video and Gear VR optimization Select links simply by looking at them, view 3D and 360˚ videos, and visit whole new realities with optimized web browsing for Gear VR. If you want to watch a 360˚ video but don’t have a headset, you can also view them right in the browser.
- Downloadable Browser Bookmark sync Sync with Samsung Cloud allows you to keep your bookmarks, saved pages and open tabs up to date on all your Samsung Internet devices.
- High Contrast Mode A new High Contrast Mode can be enabled in the Accessibility settings. The increased contrast can make reading more accessible and comfortable, especially for those with impaired vision.
- Tracking Blocker (Powered by Disconnect Inc.) Built-in extension to block all trackers and make your browsing “Safe and Private” No user history data is shared
- Content Blockers Samsung Internet for Android allows 3rd party apps to provide filters for Content Blocking. You can browse the web without unnecessary content cluttering your screens. With a Content Blocker enabled, take a look in the menu to see how many contents have been blocked, with the new Content Blocker Status UI.
- Tab Swipe Swipe left or right in the URL bar or bottom toolbar, to navigate to your previous/next tab.
- A new Quick Menu can be enabled in the Extensions, providing fast access to useful features.
- Shopping on the web will get more secure and easier than ever with support for the new Web Payments API, letting you check out and pay securely with only a few taps.
- Progressive Web Apps indication badge Progressive Web Apps are applications which can be installed like apps or used in the browser. When the page you are viewing supports this feature, an indication badge will appear in the URL bar.
- Web engine is upgraded to Chromium 56